FREE INITIAL BANKRUPTCY CONSULTATION. CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL SEVEN DAYS PER WEEK.
The bankruptcy law office is conveniently located one block west of Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, at the intersection of I-5 and I-405, with easy freeway access and a parking lot with ample free parking. See the map at the bottom of this page.
Law Office of Teri E. Johnson, PLLC
19105 36th Avenue West, Suite 209 (Second Floor)
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Telephone & Text: (425) 774-4000
Facsimile: (877) 774-4050
The office is situated in the “Alderwood Business Campus” which is a complex of six brown two-story buildings in a U-shape surrounding a large parking lot. (Note that it is in the "Alderwood Business Campus," not the nearby "Alderwood Business Center.") On 36th Avenue there are two driveways into the complex, one at each end, and there is a sign at each driveway which reads "Alderwood Business Campus." Once you pull into the parking lot look to the left for Building #2 with the address 19105 and the words "Versatile Systems" along the top. It is at the north end of the parking lot. (See the two photographs below.)
Enter the building through the main entrance at the center of the building, there is a sign on the door which reads "2nd Floor Lobby Entrance." Go to the second floor and turn right.
Traveling North on I-5:
1. Take Exit #181B/196th Street SW/Alderwood Mall Parkway.
2. Make an immediate left onto Poplar Way.
3. Make an immediate left onto 196th Street and go over the freeway. 4. Make an immediate right onto 36th Avenue W.
5. Stay in the right hand lane and travel about 1/3 of a mile. You will see the Alderwood Business Campus on the right-hand side of the street.
Traveling South on I-5:
1. Take exit #181/Lynnwood/196th Street SW onto 196th Street SW.
2. Make an immediate right onto 36th Avenue W.
3. Stay in the right hand lane and travel about 1/3 of a mile. You will see the Alderwood Business Campus on the right-hand side of the street.
19105 36th Avenue West, Suite 209 (Second Floor,) Lynnwood, WA 98036
Copyright © 2019 Law Office of Teri E. Johnson, PLLC - All Rights Reserved.